Sunday, December 5, 2010

2011 FREE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST!!!

Sometimes people ask me why I became a wedding photographer. It's so interesting - being a part of someone's life on such an important day, being backstage for all the little things that happen, getting to know people, families, and the reasons why people get married in the first place.

This is the reason I am going to be shooting a wedding for free this year! That's right - the travel (if applicable), shooting and online posting for the couple are on my own dime.

What exactly does the winner get?
~ Up to 6 Hours of Ceremony and Wedding Day Coverage
~ 1 Bridal Portrait or Engagement Session
~ a DVD with all the High Resolution Images
~ and Online Photo Viewing

Here are the rules:

1. Couples must be getting married in SC within 2 hours of Charleston sometime between January 2011 and December 2011 and have a set date and location. The wedding date must be available so check with me if you aren't sure.

2. If you are a bride or groom who has already booked me for their 2011 wedding - guess what – you can enter too! If you win, the BALANCE of your wedding contract will be “PAID IN FULL”. There will be no refunds on retainers but this is your chance to have more $ for all those extra details that budgets are sometimes tight on.

3. The bride or groom must be a Facebook fan

4. You must send me your story about why you deserve for me to shoot your wedding for free. Include a recent photo, the wedding date and location! Parents, friends and family may also nominate a couple.

5. The couple must be willing to appear on my blog and have their story on my blog.

Entries are due by December 27th. I will choose 3 of my favorite entries and post their stories on Facebook for my fans to vote on. The winner will be announced on January 1, 2011 via my blog and Facebook. 

To enter simply drop me an email titled ‘We want Chi to rock our wedding!’ to chi@chiphotographyofcharleston.com and let me know, in no more than 200 words, your story
 
There are no strings attached - you won't be forced to buy anything else if you don't want to. This is solely an opportunity for me to give a deserving couple something that I hope they will treasure. Feel free to send this entry to your deserving friends. I hope to find one really special couple to do this for.

You can check out last year's winner here!

No comments:

Post a Comment