Thursday, November 18, 2010

Fabulous Things Are Coming Soon!

These 2 events are coming soon so mark your calendar for these fabulous things!

1 ~ In December I will be posting details for 2011's Free Wedding Photography Contest. Each year I award my services for free to a deserving bride and groom. So if you or someone you know is getting married in 2011, please keep checking my blog or become a Facebook Fan for more details on how to enter. And yes - if you've already booked me for your 2011 wedding, you can still enter :)

2 ~ Mark your calendars for February 20, 2011! Come see us at the Charleston Area Convention Center from noon-5pm for the Southern Bridal Show! I had some fabulous brides help out last August so if you're a current client and want to come and speak with other brides please let me know. I had so many brides thank me for having someone there to give tips and advice. Of course - my brides rock :) You get a free anniversary session from me for helping out so let me know soon! Check out the bridal show's website for discount tickets.


No comments:

Post a Comment